Start saving your time today and find out how usefull skills you can learn with Carlos.
In this workshop you will see real life situations, where debugging skills will save you time, headaches and possibly find a solution with minimal amount of effort.
Debugging/Troubleshooting is a really useful skill when you are working in maintaining legacy applications, doing some small incremental changes to an old code base, where the code has been touched by so many hands over the years and it is becoming really a mess. So, management has decided that the code works as it is and you are not allowed to change it all over “the right way ™”.
- Introduction to the GDB debugger
- Advanced inspection of data structures and variables
- Introduction to the jdb debugger
- Working with core dumps in GDB
- Introduction to Dtrace
- Course Materials
This course is divided into 6 modules. Each one is ended with practical competences which help you advance your own skills. You will have as much time as you need to learn from this course. Buying it now, you have lifetime access to it. Check what we have for you and see the module’s description. At the end of the course, there is final exam which earns the participant Certificate of completion. The course is self-paced
About the Instructor
Carlos Antonio Neira Bustos has worked several years as a C/C++ developer and kernel porting and debugging enterprise legacy applications. He is currently employed as a C developer under Z/OS, debugging and troubleshooting legacy applications for a global financial company. Also he is engaged in independent research on affective computing.
- The course is self-paced – you can visit the training whenever you want and your content will be there.
- Once you’re in, you keep access forever, even when you finish the course.
- There are no deadlines, except for the ones you set for yourself.
- We designed the course so that a diligent student will need about 18 hours of work to complete the training.
- Your time will be filled with reading, videos, and exercises.