Embedded Specialist2012-10-24 07:46
The person will be responsible for product development cycle from startup of early prototypes until the last software release, overall software, from low level software to higher level user interface, analyzing software behavior, locate problem areas and recommend solutions and improvements, developing new and existing processes and tools to improve software debugging efficiency.
We are looking for people for 1-2 years contract in Sweden with ability to continue work directly in the polish offices – Łódź / Kraków.
- Ph. D. or a Master of Science in computer science, electrical engineering or equivalent
- sufficient skills to mentoring others,
- master large C, C++ and Java systems and systemic interaction in a Linux/Unix environment,
- deep experience in debugging third party code and in making software work;
- ability to solve complex software problems even where there is an extremely limited set of tools available,
- good understanding of low-level software, assembly programming and operating system kernel concepts,
- good social skills, in position to drive his/hers issue to the very end,
- fluent in English.
What we offer
- stable employment (contract of employment),
- remuneration package, including incentive bonuses,
- relocation package for people outside of Lodz and Krakow,
- opportunity for professional development (clearly defined career paths; technical, language and soft skills trainings),
- work in an international environment (international business trips, multicultural teams),
- opportunity to work with leading suppliers of telecommunications services,
- atmosphere based on cooperation,
- individual approach to each employee, work – life balance,
- opportunity to develop one’s passions within groups of interests (e.g. Society of Cyclists, Amateur Photography Group, Mountain Club),
- rich benefit package (private medical care, co-financed lunches, cultural and sports package, regular social events).
tel 22 427 35 32